Sunday, November 8, 2009

Diamond foxx big sausage pizza




Big Sausage Pizza - Diamond Foxxx
We went to deliver our next Big Sausage special and when Diamond Foxxx answered the door, we knew we had the best route! Her massive tits were practically falling out of her dress! This slutty customer had no idea what she was ordering, but as soon as Diamond saw the Big Sausage Special, she told me to hurry up and get to it cause she was horny! Even though her husband was in the other room, she wanted a big meaty stick in her hot wet pussy. The customer is always right, so of course I gave her exactly what she wanted right between her legs! Her husband even got his pizza and it came with a special ingredient...some special creamy sauce from the Big Sausage!


Featuring: Diamond Foxxx


Screenshots:



Rapidshare















Teen Hitchhikers - Alexia Sky
Alexia Sky was hanging out by the beach trying to catch a ride when I decided to pick her up on my tandem bike. This little hottie rode around on my bike for a while till I decided to take Alexia back to my place so she could ride me for a bit! She was such a sexy little teen in her tiny bikini, I couldn't wait to get it off Alexia Sky's tight body. She wanted to have some fun, Alexia went right to it when we threw out that hot meat pole and gave her the chance to take another ride on me, this time. This naughty teen sure earned her ride!




Featuring: Alexia Sky


Site: Teen Hitchhikers Rapidshare



















Asshole Fever - Simony Diamond
Simony Diamond has already made a couple of incredible hardcore scenes for us. Since she looks gorgeous we thought you might welcome yet another sizzling hot appearance of hers. Don't worry, Simony Diamond received a thorough ass training this time too! Zenza got hold of her round ass and fucked it with no mercy! And Simony enjoyed every minute of being ass-fucked!






Screenshots:












No comments:

Post a Comment